Your Next Adventure
Tours and Rentals You Will Never Forget
Adventures With Daniel is a local guide company focused on creating adventures you’ll remember for a lifetime! We offer guided or unguided hiking, biking, flat water paddle sports, wildlife viewing and more. We rent adventure gear too! Daniel Muldoon is a native to Southern Colorado who’s passionate about showing visitors and residents various outdoor adventures. Daniel wants to expose as many people as possible to the sights of Pueblo, CO and surrounding areas! We have packages but can also cater to custom adventures just fill out our form and one of our adventure guides will be in touch!
Take a bike and tour around Pueblo, CO! I’ll provide you with information about bike paths and lanes as well as local information for places to eat and things to see.
Scenic Bike Tour Of Colorado Springs
This 24-25 mile guided bicycle tour around Colorado Springs will provide a unique perspective of the city. It starts with a pedal along an abandoned railroad bed that was turned into a path.
Click Below For Pricing
Lake Pueblo Scenic Bike Tour!
Bicycle is by far the best way to explore Lake Pueblo State Park and the trails within the park! We will make several scenic stops along the way to include North Shore Marina.
Click Below For Pricing
This 1 hour quick paddle is a great opportunity to get some fresh air and exercise and little more than your lunch break is needed! Each rental includes kayak, paddle, vest, water proof storage container.
Custom Adventure Request
Bicycle Maintenance Membership
Fun Stuff For Sale!
Mission and Vision
That people are made better when they get outside and explore God’s creation
To assist you in adventuring outside by providing the resources you need.
- Destinations and Travel planning assistance
- Gear recommendations
- Guided Adventures
- Repair services
- Where people of ALL backgrounds have the skills, knowledge and access to adventure outside safely and enjoyably
- Where we connect with our Creator through outdoor adventures
- Where we seek health prevention and healing in nature before the confines of a hospital or doctor’s office
- Where we are mentally, spiritually and physically fit
- Off road travel/Overlanding
Our success lies in the quality of what we do and not the quantity. When we help you go on a hike and you’ve never been on one before, it’s a success. When we help you take you’re vehicle to places you never dreamed you would, it’s a success. When we are the catalyst for strengthening your relationship with God or introducing you to him, it’s a success. When you put your leg over a bicycle again or for the first time ever and experience the freedom, it’s a success.
We grow organically. We don’t have a large marketing budget but we do have you to help us grow. You like to share your experience with your friends and family and they can see the change in you. Because of this we are recommended time and time again by our clients and we rely on them to connect us with others who will benefit from what we do. Our free content brings people to us as well.
We tithe personally and we contribute a portion of our net income, our time and our spiritual gifts to various causes.
- Current and past non profits we support
Gear We Recommend!
Here is a list of essential bikepacking bags and more! This is a great start to get you going on your first bikepacking trip.
Amazon Affiliate Links – As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
- Seat Pack – Blackburn’s product is nice because you can leave the cradle attached to the bike and remove only the dry bag. You can pick one up here! Check it Out!
- Handlebar Bag – Another Blackburn product which the bag is separate from the cradle. You can also strap things on the outside with the webbing loops! Check it Out!
- Frame bags – This is the elite version which has more features and additional mounting attachments for your frame. That helps to distribute the weight more evenly and secure the bag better. Check it Out!
- The basic version is nice because you can zip it to a partial frame bag or unzip it to the larger version if you need it. It’s also a heck of a lot cheaper! Check it Out!
- Top Tube Bag – This does have one annoying issue for the OCD types. The bag will usually lean to one side or the other because the attachment point around the stem doesn’t have much for lateral support! Other than that it’s built well and has handled the job for me for a few years now. Check it Out!
- Versacage – useful when needing to mount items on your fork. You can connect the to existing 3 pack mounts or use the include brackets which attach to virtually any fork or round object! Check it Out!
- Handlebar snack bag – can be used for water bottles, small tools, cameras etc! – Check it Out!
- Different sized drybags to store your gear in – Check it Out!
- Multi tool with chain tool – Check it Out!
- Small bicycle pump – Check it Out!
Stay informed on upcoming adventures and new merchandise
Are you excited about adventuring and looking to support our awesome brand? If so, we are looking for a select few to be ambassadors for our company! As an ambassador you’ll be charged with the duties of promoting our brand through social media, personal connections, and events. In return we will hook you up with swag, 10% rewards back on all purchases and super secret ambassador only sales and specials! If you’re loving the idea of being an ambassador please complete the application and we will be in touch!