Incentivize. Encourage. Equip.
Adventures You Will Never Forget
Adventures With Daniel is a local adventure company focused on our 3 Pillars of Adventure. Incentivize. Encourage. Equip.
Virtually everything we do is free. All we ask is if you’ve benefited from the information in our blogs, our gear review videos, our custom adventures, or any of the other services we offer that you donate whatever you can afford to help perpetuate our cause.
Daniel Muldoon is a native to Southern Colorado who’s passionate about showing visitors and residents various outdoor adventures. Daniel wants to expose as many people as possible to the sights of Pueblo, CO and surrounding areas!
Custom Adventure Request
Mission and Vision
That people are made better when they get outside and explore God’s creation
To assist you in adventuring outside by incentivizing you to participate in outdoor activities, encouraging you to say yes to outdoor activities, and equipping you with the knowledge and gear to make your outdoor adventures a success.
- Where people of ALL backgrounds have the skills, knowledge and access to adventure outside safely and enjoyably
- Where we connect with our Creator through outdoor adventures
- Where we seek health prevention and healing in nature before the confines of a hospital or doctor’s office
- Where we are mentally, spiritually and physically fit
- Off road travel/Overlanding
We tithe personally and we contribute a portion of our net income, our time and our spiritual gifts to various causes.
- Current and past non profits we support
Gear We Recommend!
Here is a list of essential bikepacking bags and more! This is a great start to get you going on your first bikepacking trip.
Amazon Affiliate Links – As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. I get commissions for purchases made through links in this post.
- Seat Pack – Blackburn’s product is nice because you can leave the cradle attached to the bike and remove only the dry bag. You can pick one up here! Check it Out!
- Handlebar Bag – Another Blackburn product which the bag is separate from the cradle. You can also strap things on the outside with the webbing loops! Check it Out!
- Frame bags – This is the elite version which has more features and additional mounting attachments for your frame. That helps to distribute the weight more evenly and secure the bag better. Check it Out!
- The basic version is nice because you can zip it to a partial frame bag or unzip it to the larger version if you need it. It’s also a heck of a lot cheaper! Check it Out!
- Top Tube Bag – This does have one annoying issue for the OCD types. The bag will usually lean to one side or the other because the attachment point around the stem doesn’t have much for lateral support! Other than that it’s built well and has handled the job for me for a few years now. Check it Out!
- Versacage – useful when needing to mount items on your fork. You can connect the to existing 3 pack mounts or use the include brackets which attach to virtually any fork or round object! Check it Out!
- Handlebar snack bag – can be used for water bottles, small tools, cameras etc! – Check it Out!
- Different sized drybags to store your gear in – Check it Out!
- Multi tool with chain tool – Check it Out!
- Small bicycle pump – Check it Out!
If you’re interested in learning about local adventure opportunities, new blog posts, new videos, or any of our other content please sign up for our newsletter!